Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Graduation

Well he did it!  My little brother graduated from high school and I don't think you could wipe the smile off of his face.  Or mine, or my mothers!  It was a sea of red but we were able to find good seats and actually see Joey throughout the ceremony.  Chasing around the girls during the whole thing wasn't a blast and a half, but it was worth it.  With almost 50 missed days of school and my mom meeting with counselor after counselor to make sure he was still on track was a challenge to say the least, but we made it and he's done!  Here's some pictures from last night's ceremony.  Also here is a link to his slideshow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNxR9TXQVo8







  Its hard to believe that my little brother is all done with school, 19 years old and ready to head out into the world on his own.  We've been through a lot together and I am very proud that we've maintained such a close relationship since my own graduation 9 years ago.  My girls are lucky to have him as their uncle and my Husband and I are lucky to have him as a brother.


Congratulations Joey!  This is your time now and you can do whatever you want with it!  I know you are going to do great things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment